Saturday, September 30, 2017

Fear locked behind closed doors



"What are you afraid of?"  

    When I was first asked that question, I couldn't answer. Truthfully anyways. Not because I didn't have any or had an endless list. It was because I couldn't tell them what really scared me. After all how did I know what I feared wouldn't scare them as well?
     My fears aren't completely ordinary. Yes I do sometimes fear stupid things like big hairy spiders,snakes or the coming apocalypse. But, those are just my default answers. No,they go deeper and make me question alot in the world. And it affects who I am, both physically and emotionally. Now I'm not going to tell you what they are or how I got them. But, I will post this poem that describes what fear is.

 (It was written by a blogger called Just Patty and she has many more amazing ones like it.) 




Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment