Friday, November 17, 2017

Visions of Death (pt 3)


 Immediately after our meeting was over I went to look over my clients. They currently resided at Hart Hospital in cryogenics. I swiftly made my way towards the building. Trudging through the recent snowfall and shoving the door open. Once inside though, a nasally voice greeted me.

      " Oh look it's Agent Loopy!"  "The mutant  has decided to grace us with her presence."  "What happened?"  "Did you come so we could give you a new ticker?"  "Oh that's right you don't have one!"

     I ignored the voice and its endless tirade of nonsense. It was Alex Johnston a lowly surgeon. She was one of the normal people who try to make my life difficult. I continued my walk down the halls, up the stairs and dodging employees. Til I came to a door on the fourth floor labeled  Turner Woods. The only person who would be able and willing to give me information. And access to the cryogenics. I opened the door and walked in to find him already examining a victim.

       "Anything we don't already know?" I asked him. Turner looked at me. "Well, Miss Casey Albers has zero traces of drugs or any other harmful substance." "Her father is a different story."  "He tested positive for alcohol and extremely high at that."  "And judging by the ash on the back of his pant's pocket, Jason here, carried a pack of cigarettes."  "Jessica Albers had the same results as her daughter drug wise."  "But, had high trace amounts of silicone."  "Probably from one too many spa trips." He finished.

   "That's enough to go on for now." I said, "Have you made any progress on my request?" I asked knowing it wasn't easy.  "About that-What is it?" I said cutting him off. " Well, the information is locked in the Hall library and it's off limits." Turner looked at me with a cautious glance. I sigh and rub my forehead tiredly as he continues " Reginald probably has the only access to the off-limits section and even then we wouldn't get in." " Looks like another walk in the night then," I say looking at him with a smirk. "Coming Woods?" I asked already knowing the answer. " Yes, better than sitting around bored."

1 comment:

  1. ( A walk in the night is referring to breaking and entering, something that is used as a last resort to get information for solving certain cases.)

    ReplyDelete