Monday, June 26, 2017

Corrupted Prisoner (c) L.S.R

Image result for depressed female angelRelated imageHello old friends, 
I greet the coming visitations
No strength left to fight,
Or will to resist temptation. 

⧭

The sins of my past,
Awake with crying shrieks
Prying and preying upon my weakened heart.
Visions of twisted memories 
Flash before the darkness, 
Flying as though poisoned darts! 

⧭ 
Spirits and demons lurk within seeking my ruin
Freeing the pain from its prison, 
The wronged from a well of despair 
Memories best left forgotten,
Image result for depressed female angelSprung from lock and key give aid to the arisen. 

⧭ 

Bound in chain and shackle, 
Emotions are released.
Crashing forth the barriers break
Succumbed to their fury,
I quickly wither surrounded in their vile cackles. 

⧭
Beaten and broken
I cry for eternal sleep
Amid the lifeless desolation,
 Wish granted, death swiftly brings peace
Playing my soul for keeps.

1 comment: