Saturday, September 16, 2017

My name

 The flower for Victorian lovers,  made with dignity and elegance. Colored, reflecting emotions her  petals are a gown.  Dweller of the valley is what my name means. I whisper it and hear a soft breeze, shout it and echo’s rebound surrounding me. Flower to all nations, a treasure when grown. The valley my home, a dweller I will always be.Defenseless and delicate is ruse to fool the fool.

     The sea raiders from long ago live in the  luscious cold beauty of ice and snow. Wondering, I think of their battle-filled blood. Does it run in my veins too? Two sides of a coin an and colors. Gray,I’m balanced and yet, find the peace still laced with questions. Races mixed, I’m a blend of all. Similar yet, I still strive to be different.  A melting pot of Irish,German,Norwegian,Italian,Indian. So many more I cannot count. Black and white I forever am, my heritage is a part of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment